27 NovLittle Moments in November (11/16/19 – 11/27/19)

Saturday we had a much desired home day per the girls request. Daddy did a lot of school trying to finish up a class for the semester while mommy got to play with the girls; mommy had more fun ;). Daddy did get one class finished though so now he only had one more to go. Mommy focused on time with girls and tried to stay off electronics so we only took a pic when they piled on mommy since Mimi had texted asking what we were doing. The day was full of fun though! So thankful for these days with the girls and the laughs heard through the house.  

Sunday morning fun with the girls while mommy cooked and daddy slept. These are my favorite days when everyone gets to catch up on their rest, everyone is home and the house is full of joy…so blessed

Sunday afternoon, Leia was suppose to be going to a friends but as they were getting in the car to come get Leia they realized they had a fever so her playdate was cancelled and daddy chilled out with her at home while Ivy and mommy went to visit Mimi. Ivy ended up playing in leaves. She started gathering them with trash bags to create a pile. After watching her dump one bag and start the other mommy grabbed a rake to help our sweet girl get the pile she wanted. She ended up taking the rake herself and had a blast jumping in her big leaf pile. She is so full of joy and shares it with everyone she comes encounters.  

On our way to Mimi’s Ivy had saw that a pop-up fair came and really wanted to do the trampoline. On the way back home we ceased the moment for a little fun mommy-daughter time. Although as we were leaving she did said that it looked more fun from the road than it was since she only wanted to stay on the trampoline 20 SECONDS, the carousal was struggling to go, and the rides looked shaky; mommy was thankful she did not want to do any big rides there.  

Wednesday Leia got invited to go to a movie with a sweet friend, Grayson since they did not get to play over the weekend. Leia said the movie was good and she had a great time. Mommy knew Ivy would be at aftercare so she got off a little early to have a little one-on-one with Ivy. Ivy requested to go get ice-cream, buy cans for school, play at Chuck-e-Cheese, and  cook breakfast for dinner together. We ended up buying 272 cans for their school food drive and won over 2,000 tickets at Chuck-e-Cheese. Ivy did an amazing job cooking the chocolate chip pancakes all by herself while mommy folded clothes and cooked the bacon and eggs. She probably could have cooked everything by herself but it is fun to have a mommy-daughter cook time.  

Thankful to have lunch with my girls a week before Thanksgiving. Ivy asks almost everyday she knows mommy is not working if mommy will come have lunch with her today. Leia takes as many opportunities as she can to cease the moment and go because we are fully aware one day she will not ask like she does now and mommy does not want to regret not going one day

Aunt Stacy asked Lisa to come sub with a Bunko group Thursday evening. Daddy got a double date with his little girls that evening and got to tuck them in bed. When mommy got home and went to check on the girls  it was hard to find Leia with all the stuffed animals on the bed; that might have been how mommy slept when she was a little girl too

Friday nights we try to have a fun family night. The weekend begins and it is time to regroup, rest, and relax. This weekend we had planned to have sweet family friends over for family game night but our baby girl spiked a fever so we had to cancel our plans and go into momma snuggles and TLC mode.  We snuggled and rested, mommy got a ear ache, Ivy entertained us all, and when Leia got some energy she joined her sister torturing her daddy. In sickness and in health, spending time together is wonderful. 
Doctor Ivy made her own stethoscope to check on sissy, mommy, and daddy; of course her checking on daddy turned into torturing him 

Leia got some energy so joined her torturing daddy while mommy laughed then Leia decided she was all better so should put on footy PJs even though she felt like a hot box with a fever. 

Saturday, we canceled the family lunch at Mimi’s since Leia had a fever Friday night and baby K was diagnosed with double ear infection, RSV, and HFAM. We did not want to share germs with Thanksgiving going up this week but our girls had fun playing in the house and Ivy had fun jumping on the trampoline in the rain. 

Leia’s fever broke early morning but we still left her home resting when we went to Mimi’s for decorate her tree. Katie hung in with Lisa to decorate it all while Ivy wondered back and forth and Sara hung in through one of the three boxes of ornaments
Mommy blew the driveway off and made Ivy a leaf pile to jump in at home too

We joined some friends to see Frozen II and just put Leia on the end of the aisle to keep her separated from the other littles. 

Sunday morning Leia spiked another fever so we had a home day but when she felt good she was all about playing with sissy
Ivy was thankful to get to the movies with Mimi, Sara, and aunt Stacy then hung out with Sara and a neighbor afterwards while Leia stayed home to chill out with mommy and rest a little more


Monday and Tuesday was a work and school day although Leia still was feverish so Mimi came to stay with her. Lisa worked late on Tuesday to make sure she was off on Wednesday. Chris worked from home Tuesday and picked the girls up right when they arrived to aftercare then took the girlies on a date to Steak and Shake
On Wednesday, Leia still had no energy and Katie had come down with the flu on Tuesday so Chris took the well kids to Urban Air to jump off a little energy and have a little fun. They ended up coming back here and playing until bedtime both thankful to have a well playmate 

Blessed to have sweet friends over for PJs and pancakes Wednesday since we were out of school

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: